#Top 15 Benefits for Leaders Working with an Executive Resume Writer & Career Coach
Are you still on the fence about working with a resume writer and career to make your next career move? Not sure if doing so will have a solid ROI for you? How could this be helpful for you as a seasoned and accomplished executive?
Obviously the outcome largely depends on the individuals concerned: client and coach as well as how well they work together. I have nevertheless analyzed and distilled some common outcomes and benefits my clients have experienced over the years.
Here are the top 15 benefits of working with an executive resume writer and career coach:
1) Greatly improved and optimized resumes
2) Keyword enhanced and branded LinkedIn profiles
3) Easy-to-digest and on-brand executive bios
4) No nonsense cover letters that get read
5) Understanding and knowledge of their top career stories
6) Clear and consistently communicated personal brand
7) Career marketing collateral ready to go any time needed
8) Time saved in document preparation and overall search time
9) Enhanced market competitiveness
10) Executable job search strategy
11) Increased networking ability & networking with a plan
12) Higher overall market value & confidence
13) Sound knowledge of the hidden job market
14) Readiness for all common executive interview scenarios
15) Ability to negotiate high-end compensation at the maximum of the salary range
So there you have it. If you ask me, I feel very confident that those 15 points will be beneficial to empower your search for your next executive opportunity.
Did I forget something or do you disagree with certain points? Either way, send me an email: